Happy Palentines Day, everyone! It’s 7º out and we need something cozy and colorful. Cranberry Chicken is just the thing!
Cranberry Chicken with Snow Peas
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Pop some color on the table tonight!Print Recipe
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ½ cup frozen or fresh cranberries, divided
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp liquid coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cups snow peas
- Make the marinade: Combine 1 Tbsp olive oil, ¼C of the cranberries, coconut aminos, maple syrup, balsamic vinegar and minced garlic in the vessel of a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Trim chicken thighs of all visible fat and silver skin. Place chicken in marinade and refrigerate. This can be done the day before.
- Place chicken and marinade in a baking dish. Add the remaining ¼C cranberries to the pan. Bake, uncovered for 25-30 minutes, until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°.
- While chicken is backing, sauté snow peas in 1 Tbsp olive oil for 2-3 minutes. They will turn a beautiful bright green.
- Plate chicken and snow peas as in photograph.
Low-sodium soy sauce or low-sodium tamari sauce can be used in place of liquid coconut aminos.
Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 215mg | Sodium: 293mg | Potassium: 693mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 587IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 3mg
That’s it! Back to cookbook editing!