We love fish for dinner here at K2.0, but we need a great salsa or sauce to go with it; our Rémoulade did not disappoint! Tangy, spicy and smooth as silk. K2.0 approved. You need this sauce in your life!
We baked some wonderful flounder with Cajun spices, roasted asparagus, tomato and Shishito peppers, and dribbled on this amazing sauce. Fantastic! We’ll be making this one again, for sure.
Southern Rémoulade Sauce
- 6 small cornichons, coarsely diced
- ½ tsp capers
- 2 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tsp whole grain mustard
- 1 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- ½ C fat-free yogurt, such as Siggi's
- ¼ tsp paprika
- dash cayenne pepper, more to taste
- dash black pepper
- Add all ingredients to food processor.
- Pulse repeatedly, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Sauce is complete when smooth.
- Refrigerate until using.