Mexican Street Corn Salad
Want something for Cinco de Mayo that doesn't involve tacos? This is it, and it's K2.0 approved!
- 2 C corn
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 C black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- ½ C red onion, diced
- ½ C chopped cilantro, firmly packed
- ½ C Añejo Tequila cheese, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
Dressing for Salad
- ¾ C plain, nonfat yogurt
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Mike's Hot Honey
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cumin powder
* If Añejo Tequila cheese can't be located, substitute with Cotija cheese.
* If Mike's Hot Honey can't be located, (it's on Amazon,) sub with clear, raw honey and add a pinch of hot chili powder and 1/4 tsp white vinegar.
Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 77mg | Potassium: 342mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 608IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 1mg