Chicken with Artichokes, Spinach, and Gnocchi
This easy meal came together in 13 minutes!
- 8 oz Trader Joe's Cauliflower Gnocchi
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 5 oz baby spinach leaves
- 12 oz cooked white meat chicken, cubed
- 12 oz frozen quartered artichoke hearts, thawed
- 2 Tbsp grated, fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Add gnocchi, and cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes.
Stir in cooked chicken, artichoke hearts, spinach, and lemon juice, until everything is cooked and the spinach is wilted; about 3 minutes.
Plate, sprinkle with Parmesan and crushed red pepper.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 408mg | Potassium: 512mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3368IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 1mg