Southern Rémoulade Sauce
Tangy, spicy and on point! This sauce is a beautiful accompanyment to any baked/broiled seafood!
- 6 small cornichons, coarsely diced
- ½ tsp capers
- 2 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tsp whole grain mustard
- 1 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- ½ C fat-free yogurt, such as Siggi's
- ¼ tsp paprika
- dash cayenne pepper, more to taste
- dash black pepper
Add all ingredients to food processor.
Pulse repeatedly, stopping to scrape down sides.
Sauce is complete when smooth.
Refrigerate until using.
Calories: 39kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 426mg | Potassium: 17mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 184IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg